Help Center - moonboy.in
Frequently Asked Questions
• Go to My Orders
• Choose the order & item which you wish to cancel before Dispatch of Item
• Select Cancel
• When product is damaged because of use or when product is not in the same condition as you received it
• When any consumable item has been used or installed
• When anything is missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies & accessories
• When non-returnable items are involved such as innerwear. lingerie etc.
• When items are tampered with or have missing serial numbers
1. Moonboy Wallet
2. NEFT - Update your bank account details when you choose this option.
1. That the item has already been delivered.
2. The item is non-refundable.
• If the order has been shipped. refund will be processed as soon as the courier confirms return of the item(s).
• Moonboy Wallet
• Back to source - Available for all sellers. In this case, the amount will be refunded to the payment mode that was originally used to pay for the order.
• NEFT transfer - Available for all Cash-on-Delivery orders. As per policy, cash refunds are not possible.
• For Cash on Delivery orders: Please enter your NEFT details in the fields shown.
• Pre-paid: Refund will be back to source & you can choose this option.
• The seller cannot provide a replacement
• A dispute has been ruled in your favour in-line with Buyer Protection
• Seller allows Refunds on select categories under certain conditions.
Please check the seller's Returns Policy on the product page for more details.
• 15 day Replacement Guarantee.
For information on other items you can exchange, please check the Exchange or Return policy on the product page.
• Innerwear & Lingerie
• Sexual wellness items
• Socks & Hygiene related items
• Clothing freebies
• Made-to-order & custom jewellery
• Go to My Orders
• Choose the order & item you wish to return or exchange
• Fill in the details
• Choose Request Return
• You can dispute the resolution that the seller has shared for your issue till 30 days from the date of delivery.
You can choose to pay for an order with any of the below methods:
• Cash on Delivery
• Net Banking
• Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express Credit or Debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries
It’s easy & simple to pay using your Credit or Debit card!
• Keep your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number ready (found on the backside of your card)
• For extra security, you’ll need to use your card’s online password (Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode etc.)
Enter the details when you are prompted to & your order will be successfully placed.
Within 7 days, you will see a credit for the full amount. The first EMI charge will occur subsequently. If your card's billing date falls within those 7 working days, you need to pay only the EMI amount to the bank.
Online payments are monitored continuously for suspicious activity and some transactions are verified manually if we feel that it’s not authorized by the owner of the card.
When we’re not able to rule fraud out in rare cases, the transaction is kept on hold and we ask the shopper to share ID proof. This is done to make sure that the transaction is genuine.
You’ll have access to a personalized shopping experience including recommendations, quicker checkout and a public wishlist.